Galaxies Technology with its experience of over 8 years, stands as a dependable destination for your software development needs. Our developers are well-versed in core software development technologies, frameworks, and market standards. Having experience in consumer and B2B software at the same time, Galaxies Technology can be a valuable software development partner.
We begin by consulting with you to determine your project’s requirements. Once we have established milestones for the development process, our team of experts builds a working prototype. After reviews, verification, and rigorous testing, we provide you with the finished product.
When you outsource software development with Galaxies, you tap into a brain trust of highly knowledgeable professionals with years of experience getting projects done right the first time, on time and within the established budget.
We’ll begin by defining your business problem, and then will identify your objectives for the software to be developed. We take into consideration the needs and desires of your various stakeholders as we flesh out the scope of the project.
- First, we assemble a project team to focus on your software project.
- To implement your software, we receive all the required information from you.
- The team leader devises a strategy to execute the project and establishes communications with your organization so you will always be kept in the loop.
- We set up a customized outsourcing process to meet your particular needs, and then we begin to execute the project.
- Our team reviews the deliverables and checks for any aspects of the application that need to be improved or otherwise adjusted to meet your requirements.
Determining Your Project’s Requirement Milestones
To implement your project, certain conditions must be fulfilled:
- Approve a vision statement
- Establish priorities
- Acquire and manage information coming from your organization for the project
- Conduct risk analysis or a feasibility study per your requirements
- Identify your non-functional and functional requirements
- Determine your needs for performance, security, and safety
- Obtain stakeholder buy-in and receive final approval of all validated requirements
- Set up project tracking to monitor any customer-mandated changes
Working Prototype or MVP
Many of our clients want to have something quickly in their hands that have all the working features. It can be called the Working prototype of Minimum Viable Product. We make sure that we build the MVP as soon as possible so that it is easier for the clients to vouch for investments.
Constructing a System
We will select the most appropriate architecture for your software, develop an excellent design and then
accurately present this design for approval.
Galaxies’s team is well versed in the latest industry standards for software architecture and follows best practices.
We’ve found that fewer errors arise when we begin with a properly structured system. Our use of the Agile method ensures that we can respond rapidly to any shifting requirements on your project.
Protocols for Reviewing and Verifying Software
Ideally, your software design company will establish rules to prevent errors ahead of time rather than working to remove errors after the fact. Our team has the experience to reduce the time required to build software as well as to fix problems that might arise quickly.
We focus relentlessly on quality assurance. From setting up test cases for your particular application to random tests and bug elimination sessions, our top-notch team is always testing your software to ensure the highest level of quality.
Project Progress Tracking
You can rest assured that our team leaders will stay on top of your project’s progress, adjusting our processes in a feedback loop as we manage the software development, its configuration and any changes to your requirements. Quality assurance and management of defects throughout development ensure that your final project will be bug-free and optimized for your target user base.
We take pride in serving our customers. Drop in an inquiry and our business analysts will get in touch with you in the next 24 hours.